SPRING BUCKET LIST
Remember these bucket lists?? I think the last one I did was for fall (ooops!)... I love doing them because they force me to put the "norm" aside and get out with the kids. When you have three tiny kids and most of your days are consumed with keeping everyone alive and content, you can easily get stuck in a boring routine. Right?? With my bucket lists, I try to get two things checked-off a week. Sometimes we love a specific activity so much, it becomes a seasonal tradition. I end up enjoying the seasons so much and making some great memories with my little bunch!
I failed winter. Failed it big time! Instead of enjoying some good snowy activities, I sat indoors cooped up with the kids wishing our house was done and hating the low temps. To make up for my bad winter attitude, we are going to have a kick-butt spring! Bring on the egg dye and picnic baskets. ;) I know there will be times that I'm reminded of how crazy my children are in open spaces (Welles running away as fast as he can), but I've got this! I'm not letting the fact that I have three mobile kids, two of which are like crazy-toddler twin boys, stop us from a good/exhausting time!
I introduce to you... SPRING 2017!
- Plant and pot flowers for our new house with Scar
- Take the kids to feed the crazy ducks. They literally swarm you and it's a little terrifying. I'll fight them off. Should be a great scene for bystanders.
- Go to the the Tulip festival with the whole fam. Go again with just Scott. <3
- Bike rides a couple times a week
- Make spring cookies with Scar
- Take the kiddos to Wheeler Farms to see all the new baby animals
- Dinner picnic at the park
- Decorate eggs
- Egg hunt
- Sensory walks with Welles to feel all of the spring flowers
- Trip to the zoo
- Saturday spring hike in the canyon
- Finger paint outside
- Spring clean and donate items
- Outdoor tea party with Scarlett and her pals
Darling felt letter board is from Letter Folk!