HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR BABIES
Sharing the kids Christmas lists with you has been a great way to help me resist giving them all of their Christmas spoils now! I'm terrible with surprises and get too excited to wait on good things (sharing pregnancies, early birthday gifts, good news of any sort, etc...)! So thanks for letting me blab to all of you, instead! ;)
Ames, Ames, Ames... My sweet, momma-loving cherub child! I know he won't understand this Christmas at all, but I still have had fun picking things out for him. I never thought I would get another baby as sweet and content as Welles, but Ames has proven me wrong. Ames is an absolute lover. His sweet and content nature is something special and so needed for this busy lady. When he's sick or hungry his idea of being grumpy is cuddling mama and quiet cries in my neck. This perfect third child just melts my heart. So below is the list of goods he'll get this Christmas! Again, broke it up into WANT, NEED, WEAR and READ.
- Horse Swing: I flipped when I saw this. A friend of mine has a swing in her play room and so I've had this on the brain for a while now. When I saw how cute and comfy this looked, I had to snag it for our new house. And it fits up to 60 lbs. so Welles and even Scarlett will have a blast with it! #win
- Benedict from Cuddle and Kind: Check out this company. For every doll sold, they donate 10 meals to needy kids. Love their mission and the dolls are adorable. This was my favorite one for Ames!
- Jelly Cat Dog: Ames loves to cuddle all of Welles' stuffed animals. Welles throws them into Ames' crib and when I check on Ames sleeping, he is usually cuddling one. I chose the dog because Ames LOVES dogs. He crawls over to any dog he sees and kicks his legs in excitement. Pretty darling but I won't be getting him a real dog any time soon so this will have to work for now!
- Wooden Walker: We've almost got a walking baby on our hands! This will be great practice plus it has a bunch of other fun activities on it. And let's be honest... I'm a sucker for wooden toys.
- Hooded Towel: Since Ames usually gets the recycled/damp towel that one of the other two have used, I thought it was time he get his own! ;)
- Tubby Todd Dream Cream: This cream is so good for his terrible eczema. No other baby lotions work for him besides this one! It's not perfumed and it's super gentle on his poor patchy skin. A baby lotion for the win!
- Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set: This kid is constantly teething. I finally threw out the other kids teething toys and got him his own! #lessgross
- Whistle and Flute Apple Sweatshirt: This apple shirt just looked so cute and happy. Just like him...
- Bear Beanie: I tried this on him and couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute as he smiled under those bear ears. Plus.... IT'S FREEZING!
- Happy One-piece: Self explanatory. Happiest kid deserves a "HAPPY" outfit.
- Cable Knit One-piece: If they made this in my size, I'd be wearing it right now.
- If I Were a Puppy: Again, he loves puppies. I know he'll love this book.
- Bandana Buddies: These books are all great for texture and sensory. Plus they're darling.
- Be Jolly Jo-Jo: I thought this book was really cute and just reminded me of Ames.
- Dino Tails: What little boy wouldn't love this. I feel like dinosaurs will peek his interest at some point this year. Again, lots of texture and sensory play.
I think I'm about done with Christmas shopping!! Can I get a "woot woot"?! Wait shoot.... I haven't even started on Scott! ;)
Again, the pics in this post were from our photoshoot with Lulu & Roo. If you don't have Christmas Pajamas or just need cute sweats, check them out!